Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yummy!

Here is a picture of the girls eating prunes. Keira loves talking when she eats, I think she enjoys eating.  Surprisingly, Naomi gets fussy when I feed her!  They've been eating oatmeal cereal, prunes, and butternut squash. 

Today is the second day and my second attempt at getting the girls to fallen asleep on their own without any assistance. Yesterday, Rick and I separated the girls, one upstairs in her bassinet and one downstairs in her crib.  Both girls fell asleep for the night within minutes after singing a lullaby.  I'm very, very lucky that I've never had to use the 'cry it out' method for more than a few minutes with these two girls!  AND it looks like the girls can fall asleep anywhere...in their playpens, cribs, bassinets, bouncers and carseats!!  I feel SUPER LUCKY. 

No comments:

Post a Comment